Get Healthy Pasadena 2018 is scheduled for June 9, 2018 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm in the CC Building, Creveling Lounge at Pasadena City College.
- Appointments only: 8:30 am to 11:00am
- Walk‐ins: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Lunch at 12:45pm
FREE health screenings for men and women!
- Ultrasounds for heart, arteries, liver, and kidneys
- Prostate, diabetes, cholesterol, stroke, blood pressure screenings
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Vision, hearing, lung and dental screenings
- Health and lifestyle products
- Body massages and more!
- Talks by leading health professionals!
FREE LUNCH with 6 or more screenings! Raffle ticket at each seminar you attend!
*Must be at least 18 years old to attend*
For more information, call (626) 817- 9499
Guest Speaker: Dr. Jennifer Kujak
Jennifer Kujak, MD, MS is the Director of Oncology Imaging for Liberty Pacific Tarzana-RadNet. She has been selected to the Super Doctors Southern California Rising Stars, 2014-2018. Her Masters in Science in Epidemiology was at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and her Medical Degree from Oregon Health and Sciences University. Dr. Kujak trained in Diagnostic Radiology at Baylor University, and had a musculoskeletal fellowship at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Kujak has a key interest in oncologic imaging and interprets a large volume of oncology CT and PET-CT. She is a National Thought Leader for Axumin PET/CT.